- jschoenfeldAsked on December 27, 2017 at 05:39 PM
It seems the update widget button is not functioning. After authenticating my form, I clicked on Update Widget and nothing. It does not save it. Any thoughts? Thanks!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 27, 2017 at 06:30 PM
I checked your form and I see the Adobe Sign integration was not yet authenticated. Were you able to authenticate successfully?
Please try also using private mode or incognito mode in your browser and retry updating the widget after authenticating.
Let us know if this still did not resolve the issue.
- jschoenfeldAnswered on December 28, 2017 at 10:42 AM
I tried your instructions in incognito mode, authenticated abode sign successfully, and the Update Widget button does nothing. It seems the Update button is not responding/saving. I did clone this form and re-named it. I am not sure if that would have anything to do with it.
- jschoenfeldAnswered on December 28, 2017 at 10:43 AMHello. I tried in incognito mode, authenticated adobe sign then nothing
happens when I click on Update Widget. Here is the screenshot:
[image: Inline image 1]
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on December 28, 2017 at 11:55 AM
I cloned your form and I updated the widget successfully on my second try.
Please try again in Incognito and make sure you check the Activate Signer Flow checkbox.
Here is my cloned form: https://form.jotform.com/73614820809964
Your screenshot didn't get here. Check How to Post Screenshots to Our Support Forum
- jschoenfeldAnswered on December 28, 2017 at 12:56 PM
Why would you need flow signer active when there is only one signer?
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on December 28, 2017 at 01:05 PM
That seems to be the only way to make the widget work. I will escalate the issue to Level 2 (developers) and will let you know when there is an update.