- MikeinCalgaryAsked on December 27, 2017 at 05:53 PMAs well, could we have a check box in the coupon setup that makes codes "one use" or not?
So for example, I could paste a list of 300 coupon codes into the coupon code entry box, then click "one use" and if we have an event, or a sale, or preferred customer, then we can give each person their own unique code that expires once they use it.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on December 27, 2017 at 06:16 PM
We already have something similar in place for coupon codes. You have to setup the COUPON LIMIT to BY NUMBER OF USES > then set the COUPON LIMIT USE COUNT to 1 so it's just a one-time coupon.
Related guide: How-to-Add-Coupon-Code-to-Payment-Forms
If you're referring to something else, please let us know.
- MikeinCalgaryAnswered on December 27, 2017 at 06:21 PM
ahh, ok didn't know. It would be nice to choose single use, plus an expiration date. Right now it's one or the other. then if we could just be able to add a list of coupons numbers that would be excellent.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on December 27, 2017 at 06:36 PM
I sure hope so too - We'll keep you posted on the other thread if there's any update about your request.
- MikeinCalgaryAnswered on December 27, 2017 at 06:38 PM
could be the next groupon killer app!