- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 28, 2017 at 12:07 PM
I am not sure if I understood your question correctly. You can clone the old form and update a new (cloned) form.
Inside of this guides, you can find how to clone a form:
If I did not understand your question correctly, please explain in more details what are you trying to achieve.
- sarahdurkin12Answered on December 28, 2017 at 12:14 PM
Hello BJoanna, How do I get my question answered?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 28, 2017 at 12:32 PM
Are you referring to this thread - https://www.jotform.com/answers/1333005
We will provide you and answer on that thread shortly.
I also was that you reported the same issue on this threads:
Please note that you do not have to report the same issue multiple times.
- rperetzAnswered on December 28, 2017 at 09:11 PM
My question is that I would like to have the old form that they originally filled out
as well as the new updated forms so I can compare the two. Please let me know how I can do this. Thank you
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 29, 2017 at 03:24 AM
You can clone your old form to your account https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL and have both of them there.
Could that work for you?