- jbasscaseAsked on September 25, 2012 at 08:16 PM
I just had two people register on the Womens Jamshop: Songwriting form, and I didn't receive email notification about it. It didn't go into my spam folder either. I then sent a test email from the form and it came right into my inbox- what is going on?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 25, 2012 at 08:58 PM
Can you please check if the Recipient E-mail box of the form notification is properly setup.
Please update us if the issue persists.
- jbasscaseAnswered on September 25, 2012 at 09:07 PM
yes it is
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 25, 2012 at 09:12 PM
Are you able to try again the form and already recieve the notification email now?
I checked the email account from the form, and found no issue on it. The submission notification should be sent on your end.
Please update us.
- jbasscaseAnswered on September 25, 2012 at 09:13 PM
I just submitted one and it worked this time, so I wonder what happened?!?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 25, 2012 at 09:17 PM
When I initially check your form by cloning it, I found the Recipient E-mail box empty (you can see it on my initial response' screenshot).
Since you have now properly put an email address on it (****@****rock.com), it now work.