- carynleeAsked on December 28, 2017 at 12:42 PM
I am so upset. When I just changed the text in my questions, the field names that Jotform sent to my program changed and therefore my calculations were wrong! This has huge consequences for what I send my clients.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 28, 2017 at 01:19 PM
We're sorry for any inconvenience.
Could you please be more specific about what is the problem and in which form?
If you can tell us to which fields are you referring to.
We'll wait for your response so we can check further.
- carynleeAnswered on December 28, 2017 at 01:25 PM
I have just sent a more specific questions about this from my coder. The form that I change text only on is Klikkaa tästä aloittaaksesi kyselyn.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 28, 2017 at 01:39 PM
Is this the thread you're referring to: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1333139 regarding the field names (since it is also related to webhooks)?
Or you have some other issue?
Thank you very much.
- caryn leeAnswered on December 28, 2017 at 01:55 PM
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 28, 2017 at 02:27 PM
Thank you for confirmation, we already attended your other inquiry here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1333139
Please refer to it for all future reference.