- krys10gAsked on December 28, 2017 at 02:10 PM
Hello, I created a form and when I go to test it and I hit "submit" it just says "please wait" and never submits the form. I have tried it under two different browsers, but both have the same issue. :( I hope you can help me.
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on December 28, 2017 at 02:26 PM
I have checked your form and I found this error when I submit your form.
Blocked form submission to 'http://oembed.jotform.com/submit.php' because the form's frame is sandboxed and the 'allow-forms' permission is not set.
This is your form's embedding code:
<iframe class="wp-embedded-content" sandbox="allow-scripts" security="restricted" width="1080" height="1000" src="//oembed.jotform.com/form/73613593623156#?secret=BYY08xLsPi" data-secret="BYY08xLsPi"></iframe>
Can you try embedding your form to your wordpress site by following these links:
Let us know if it fixes your issue.
- krys10gAnswered on December 28, 2017 at 02:43 PMHello,
I followed the instructions and copy and pasted the code and I am still having the issue. ☹ I don’t know if this helps you, but here is the code…
I appreciate your help!
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on December 28, 2017 at 03:31 PM
I have checked your form and I saw the same iFrame code with no change.
Also, there was no code came with your response.
Please change the current embedded code that you have used in your website and use any of the following in the link I have provided above.
Let us know if you have any further query.
- krys10gAnswered on December 28, 2017 at 04:43 PMThank you I finally got it fixed! I appreciate your help!