- bankruptcynewsAsked on December 28, 2017 at 02:35 PM
I sent an email asking how to delete what I called "sidebars," and I know they are Hover.
You replied that I could not delete some Hover boxes on my most recent form.
You answered, go to settings, then click Hover.
When I click settings, all I get is conditions, email, integrations, and thank you.
I can't find advanced, or hover.
What am I doing wrong?
- Morgan King
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on December 28, 2017 at 03:29 PM
Hello Morgan - This is your original thread about this topic:
When replying to us, it's best to reply on your thread rather than opening a new one to avoid confusion. I'll resend the short animation shared by my colleague on the thread above for your reference:
The instructions, in text format, are:
1. Click the field that has the HOVER text you want to delete.
2. Click the GEAR (properties) icon.
3. The properties window of the field will open on the right.
4. Go to the ADVANCED tab.
5. Then delete the HOVER text.
If you're still having troubles getting this done, please continue your correspondence with us on your original thread so we can assist you. Just click the link below and post your reply at the bottom of the page: