- kchinnAsked on December 28, 2017 at 03:08 PM
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 28, 2017 at 04:43 PM
Apologies for the inconveniences this may have caused to you.
I have been testing your form and I was successfully redirected to the thank you page:
I have cleared your forms cache for now, may you please test your form again?
If possible, please try using a different internet connection, browser and/or device.
Please let us know how it goes.
- kchinnAnswered on December 28, 2017 at 05:01 PM
Apparently, our McAfee Web Gateway appliance reports that https://submit.jotform.us has a very high malicious threat level rating and is blocking traffic to the jotform server. Our Information Security Analyst has submitted a request to McAfee for re-evaluation.
I am able to submit the form when not connected to our network, but that doesn't help the 5,000 users that may be trying to use this form.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 28, 2017 at 06:15 PM
I will forward this to our second level so we can also send a request to whitelist our domain, the form is working as far as I have tested and if your users have not installed any security software that has blocked JotForm then it should work for them as well, otherwise, please let us know where it's blocked so we can take the necessary actions.
- JotForm DeveloperuygarAnswered on December 29, 2017 at 01:35 AM
We contacted to McAfee for re-evaluation waiting their response. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- kchinnAnswered on December 29, 2017 at 07:55 AM
Thank you for contacting McAfee, and thanks for the update. I look forward to their response.
- galiciancrAnswered on December 29, 2017 at 09:26 AM
I'm having exactly the same problem.
Could you please update me also when you have mcafee answer.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 29, 2017 at 09:48 AM
I have already replied to you on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1333273
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 11:54 AM
We have already contacted McAfee about this and this should be fixed on their next update.
Please keep us updated.