- RS_AcademyAsked on December 29, 2017 at 05:56 AM
Further I tried to adjust the colours with the Form-Editor. I could do some things but it is not possible to change the background colour of the Previous-Button. If change this just the colour of the border is changed, the background always stays white???
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 29, 2017 at 06:16 AM
I checked this issue and I was able to replicate the issue, only the border is changing the color of the previous button.
I'm not sure is intended but I will forward this to our backend team for further checking and we will inform you through this thread about the outcome.
- JotForm UI DeveloperkaanAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 06:46 AM
This issue should be resolved now, could you please check it and confirm that it is working as expected now?
Thank you, have a great day!
- RS_AcademyAnswered on January 05, 2018 at 02:13 AM
Now it is better but not perfect!
I can change the colour of the button but don`t get shown the chosen colour in the formular editor! There is always shown the colour of the border which is still existing and never changing.
Further it would be great to be able to change the style of the text in the buttons (bold, ....)
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 05, 2018 at 03:40 AM
I tested this feature and it worked fine on my test form:
I cleared your forms cache, please check, it should be working now as intended.
- RS_AcademyAnswered on January 05, 2018 at 04:19 AM
Sorry, but even on your screenshot you can see the border in darkgray and that in the editor is shown darkgray as background color and not red like shown in the form.
So there is still some problem I think!
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 05, 2018 at 05:25 AM
My apologies, you're actually right.
I will follow up with the developer assigned to further checking.
Thank you for your patience.