- AntForshawAsked on September 26, 2012 at 07:46 AM
Hello, Can you please advise on what day of the month is subscription from? If I subscribe today to the $9.95 package, will it run from 26th of every month, or do you charge by calendar month? Please advise asap, Kind Regards
- moonzkieAnswered on September 26, 2012 at 08:16 AM
The monthly subscription payment will be from the day that you started your subscription. But the subscription counter will reset every 1st day of the month.
Hope this clarifies your inquiry. Thank you.
- AntForshawAnswered on September 26, 2012 at 08:18 AM
So that means if I pay $9.95 today, on the 1st of october (in 6 days) I will be charged another $9.95?
- moonzkieAnswered on September 26, 2012 at 08:21 AM
No, if you pay today, October 26 your account will be charged again on September 26th.
But your submissions counter (monthly submissions/ssl submissions/payment submissions) will reset to zero (0) every first day of the following month.
- AntForshawAnswered on September 26, 2012 at 08:23 AM
Ok thanks, so if I pay today, I will be charged again october 26th. But the 1st of every month, the submission and space will reset to zero on the 1st?
- AntForshawAnswered on September 26, 2012 at 08:25 AM
also, the $9.95 package allows 10GB per month, is there a limit on each file received? Or just the overall space used within one month?
- moonzkieAnswered on September 26, 2012 at 09:02 AM
Yes, that is correct.
Currently, the maximum size for uploads is 1 GB. So, you can have a single 1 GB or 1048576 KB per uploaded on your form.
- AntForshawAnswered on September 26, 2012 at 09:34 AM
Thank you very much, on the basis of all of the above I have just upgrade!
- pinoytechAnswered on September 26, 2012 at 09:35 AM
You are quite welcome Antonia! If you need our assistance again, feel free to contact us at anytime.
Have a good day!