- jayqmdAsked on December 29, 2017 at 01:17 PM
I am trying to download the submissions in PDF. Since it only does 10 at a time this takes a while, yet every time it gets to the 5th PDF out of 61 it keeps failing. "Submissions 40-50 failed to download". Can you either tell me an easier way to get all the submissions downloaded (with form info like in the PDF) or tell me why it keeps choking?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 29, 2017 at 02:27 PM
We are currently not having any issues with regards to downloading form submissions into a PDF file. Here's a screen capture:
You can try the following solutions:
1. Log out of your account and restart your browser. After that, try it again.
3. Try using another browser to verify if it will work or not.
4. Use the Export Data tool in the Account Data section. Here's a guide: How-to-Export-All-of-Your-Data-at-Once.
If you are still having issues, please let us know so that we can further assist you. Thank you.