- fedir.nesterovAsked on September 26, 2012 at 10:18 AM
I have problem with Mailchimp fields. In Mailchimp i have fields, such as: Имя (Name), Фамилия (Lust Name), Родилась (Born). But, you service (JotForm) doesn't see this fields (screenshot). What can i do?
Tnx for help!
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 26, 2012 at 10:52 AM
You can integrate the First Name and Last Name using the "Full name" field on your form.
In other words, our "Full name" field will merge with the First and Last name fields in Mailchimp.
Please let us know if you need further assistance!
- fedir.nesterovAnswered on September 28, 2012 at 03:39 AM
But i don't wanna ask my visitors they Surname. What can i do?
- moonzkieAnswered on September 28, 2012 at 05:44 AM
You can do that by injecting custom CSS on your form. Although, you will have to make the name field not required to do this.
Here is a guide on how to do that: http://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
And here is the code to hide the Last Name field on your form.
Feel free to contact us again if you need further assistance.
- moonzkieAnswered on September 28, 2012 at 06:02 AM
Additionally, you can also remove the last name field using this method, this way you can have the field still required, but you need to embed your form on your site using this code.
1. Edit your form
2. Click Setup & Embed
3. Click Embed Form
4. Edit your source code using notepad or wordpad
5. Find this code and remove it from your source code of your form
<span class="form-sub-label-container"><input class="form-textbox validate[required]" type="text" size="15" name="q4_fullName[last]" id="last_4" />
<label class="form-sub-label" for="last_4"> </label></span>
Hope you find this information helpful and informative. Thank you for using JotForm!