- rishuuuAsked on December 29, 2017 at 06:43 PM
How can i merge two different forms into one?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 29, 2017 at 08:54 PM
You can do that by using the Field Manager app. Here's the link: http://apps.jotform.com/app/field_manager
If you need further assistance, please contact us again. Thank you.
- rishuuuAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 10:28 AM
I am getting an error message while using this tool.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 11:26 AM
We are currently not experiencing any issues with the Field Manager app. I have tested this on my test account and the Form Picker wizard are showing all of the forms. Here's a screen capture:
It is possible that the issue is within your browser. Can you please check if it will work on another browser? If it works, then you can do the following steps on the non-working browser:
1. Log out from JotForm.
2. Restart your browser.
3. Log back into JotForm.
4. Go to Field Manager app (http://fieldmanager.jotform.io/) and try it again
5. If the issue persists, please clear your browser cache.
I will also clear your form cache so that your forms will be refreshed from our servers.
Hope that helps. If the issue persists, please let us know. Thank you.
- rishuuuAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 12:01 PM
Thanks for you reply but after doing these steps I am still facing same issue. Any other suggestions?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 01:06 PM
I cloned the forms you have provided to test it further and I was not able to replicate the issue. Here's a screen capture of my testing:
Please try using a different internet browser. Let us know how it goes.