- ravirambujooAsked on December 30, 2017 at 01:26 AM
- Ardian_LAnswered on December 30, 2017 at 04:22 AM
The Spreadsheet to Form widget it is working fine. I was able to select and integrate it in my form. Please check the image below:
Please follow the instructions in the link below on how to use Spreadsheet to form widget:
Let us know if you have any other question.
- ravirambujooAnswered on December 30, 2017 at 05:00 AM
when I try to select the widget. It is greyed.https://www.jotform.com/build/73624934259566
I am attaching link to my form for you to check.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 30, 2017 at 05:19 AM
I checked your form and there exist two spreadsheet to form widgets in it. Although I agree that it appears to be grayed out in the widget list panel. Anyhow, please try modifying the widgets on your form and let us know if you encounter further problems.
- ravirambujooAnswered on December 30, 2017 at 05:28 AM
I have installed it. I have uploaded a spreadsheet also but somehow it is not populating the related fields. Can you advise what I am doing wrong please.
- Ardian_LAnswered on December 30, 2017 at 05:36 AM
Please check this link on how to use the spreadsheet to form widget.
Also please check the answer by my colleague on this thread it might help you to understand a little bit more.