- feldhouseAsked on September 26, 2012 at 11:35 AM
This is regarding FormID=3494130544
We have a field for Credit status (#input_65). We recieved a form today with that information not listed even though it is a required field. This should appear underneath the Web dollar amount field.
Also, the mock up field should not have ---. That should be field with a date, if that is answered in the affirmative. Yet, in the email it seem to be null.
This is a weird glitch that we can't reproduce. Any insights?
Brad LudwigPage URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 26, 2012 at 11:58 AM
The easiest way to fix inconsistencies between email alerts and your actual form is by recreating the email alert.
Delete your old autoresponder or notification (whichever is not displaying properly), then create a new one.
1. Click on Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Notification (or whatever its name is)
2. In the Compose Email screen, click Delete Email
3. After deleting, click on Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Add New Email
4. Choose Notification, click Next then follow the Email Alert Wizard
A new, untouched email alert will always display fields as it is arranged in the form itself.
Note that if you make a change in the email alert, it will be tagged as "dirty" by the Email Wizard and will no longer be updated.
That means whenever you make changes to the form such as adding, deleting, rearranging, and renaming fields, those changes will not reflect on the email alert automatically. You will have to manually update it.
As for the Mockup field with double dashes, that happens because the field was conditionally hidden, since the user selected "No" in the question "Does the ad(s) need client approval?".
It probably should be blank and not filled with dashes. If that's an issue to you, I'll pass a ticket to our developers to have it rectified.
- feldhouseAnswered on September 26, 2012 at 12:53 PM
Thank you for the quick response!
Re-did the email notification and we'll contiue to keep an eye on it.