- tiendaveggieAsked on December 30, 2017 at 10:59 AM
I'd like this 2 calculations to be on the same line.
I shrunk but it's not working. Even in the big screen of my mobile in landscape it doesn't work
- TREVONAnswered on December 30, 2017 at 01:57 PM
- tiendaveggieAnswered on December 30, 2017 at 03:46 PM
Hmm doesn't work on my Iphone 7 plus
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 30, 2017 at 07:21 PM
Are you referring to this form (https://www.jotform.com/73624445484664)?
I checked the form and I can see that there are 3 calculation widgets in that area. However, I noticed that the "Veggies" field and the "Prueba" field are aligned in 1 row.
Is your issue already resolved? Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.
- tiendaveggieAnswered on December 30, 2017 at 08:01 PM
It's working now, but not the other way around...
I can hace 2 columns, but I cannot have 1 expanded column. What I mean is that a text that should take both columns, only takes 1 and leaves the other one blank.
In your sim it works fine, but not on my mobile
Here the form: https://www.jotform.com/build/73637059184666
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 30, 2017 at 11:38 PM
You only need to shrink the fields you want to position side by side.
If you want to unshrink the shrunken fields, you can do that in the form builder.
Checking your form on a physical device, the fields are on the same line.
Are you still referring to these fields? If not, can you specifically tell us which fields you're referring?
- tiendaveggieAnswered on December 31, 2017 at 06:47 AM
No, unshrink isn't working...
For example the first field (Hamburguesas Veganas etc) is not shrunk.
In you sim it works ok, not in the mobiles I tryied
- TREVONAnswered on December 31, 2017 at 07:47 AM
I have tested your form with Three different phones and seems to display properly with the shrunk fields adjacent to each other as shown below.
Would you kindly try checking the phone on a different phone then also share the model of phone you are using so that we can investigate further.
- tiendaveggieAnswered on December 31, 2017 at 08:42 AM
The way it worked Trevon was when i changed to this: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1334811-How-to-shrink-some-input-fields/?entrymessage=10732640770
Shrinking and unshrinking things didn't work correctly unless i put the @media screen thing.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 31, 2017 at 10:01 AM
I tested your form in an iPhone 7 emulator, and the fields are shown in the same line:
Could you share a screenshot to illustrate how it shows on your end?
- tiendaveggieAnswered on December 31, 2017 at 10:35 AM
They are now david, had to put the @media line