- tiendaveggieAsked on December 30, 2017 at 12:55 PM
I cannot see what's inside the collapsed forlders while in CSS editor
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 30, 2017 at 03:58 PM
Which CSS editor? Your form collapses do open in preview mode, as well in edit mode, and in the Advanced Designer.
- tiendaveggieAnswered on December 30, 2017 at 04:17 PM
They do not open on my end...
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 30, 2017 at 08:07 PM
Upon checking, I can see that Section Collapse does not show in the Advanced Form Designer by default. You can try using the CSS code below as a workaround:
overflow: visible !important;
Please put that code in the CSS editor. Once you are done, please do not forget to remove that CSS. Here's a screenshot:
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- tiendaveggieAnswered on December 30, 2017 at 08:16 PM
Thanks Jan, it works now!