- CarerAsked on December 30, 2017 at 04:03 PM
Where is this now located please so I may set the email validator name as sent from Carer.ca as shown in Titus example. I had this working on one form and now looking to roll it out on all 8.
As you can see from my reply to TitusN, this was a breakthrough moment and very important to me. Just cant find where to configure as the widget looks different?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on December 30, 2017 at 04:22 PM
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this is causing you.
As I have mentioned in the other thread, I was able to reproduce the issue that you described.
I have forwarded this concern to our developers so they can take a closer look.
You will be notified in this thread if there is an update from them regarding the reported issue.
- CarerAnswered on December 30, 2017 at 05:38 PM
- JotForm SupportTitusNdokaAnswered on February 22, 2018 at 12:44 AM
Careful consideration has led us to disable the feature.
Custom emailing features are often wrought with security issues and a lack of general support with email clients and servers.
We may consider to add it in the future, once we are confident that we wont have to disable it again.
Our sincere apologies.
- JotForm SupportTitusNdokaAnswered on February 22, 2018 at 12:47 AM
This widget, Xverify Email, does email verification automatically.
Please give it a try: https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/xverify_email