- Smokey01Asked on December 30, 2017 at 05:32 PM
I have had a look at a couple of previous responses on your site which partly fill my requirements. One in particular is the 800151 form regarding appointments which is a multiSelect grid. This form allows me to change the column and row information as the attached image shows.
There are a few features that need to be added:
1. When clicking on a cell a name needs to be placed in the cell. The word selected or #name is not adequate. People like to have a choice who they play with. I guess this could be linked to an input box on the form.
2. Once a cell has been clicked and submitted it can't be clicked again by a different user, this currently works on 800151 and is important. However there are times when it is necessary to remove the cell information so someone else can use the time slot. This would normally be done by the person who first clicked on the cell or someone with higher access. We can't have people deleting other peoples time slots.
3. There needs to be a different form/time sheet for every competition. It could be possible to have two or more time sheets per day for every day of the week.
Many golf clubs would benefit from a system such as this. There are many large expensive software solutions that can achieve this but not every club has the financial resources to afford them.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 30, 2017 at 10:14 PM
1) The word that is shown once a cell has been previously selected can be changed to whatever you want to, through the widgets settings:
2) A previous selected option can be deselected by the original person who took it. The person just needs to go into the edit mode of his submission, and deselect the cell to make it available for someone else. So, to allow the user to edit his submission, you would need to include the edit submission link in the autoresponder, please check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/40-How-to-Let-Users-Update-Their-Form-Submissions-at-a-Later-Date
As well, you can edit any submission through your account, simply go to the "Submissions Page": https://www.jotform.com/help/325-How-to-Edit-Submissions-Made-on-Your-Forms
3) No, this is not possible, you would need to manually add the time sheets.
Let us know if you have more questions, we will be glad to assist you.
- TREVONAnswered on December 31, 2017 at 05:02 AM
Apologies for any inconveniences caused. Kindly allow me more time to check on a best workaround we can use in this case as there is no direct way to put names in the cells. I will update you on this thread.