- ccahenleyAsked on December 30, 2017 at 08:14 PM
is there a way to set a timer to enable forms?
i saw disable form option but not enable form on this specific date.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 30, 2017 at 11:39 PM
We do not have such feature available yet, but as a workaround you may do the following:
1. Add a date field to your form and configure it to have the current date, set the field as hidden as well:
2. Then add some section collapse, one will have a text message using the "Text" element indicating the form is not available and the other one will have the form's content.
3. Configure both collapse tools like the image below:
4. The last step is to set up conditions to show each section based on the date, here is an example:
More information about the show/hide conditions can be found here: https://www.jotform.com/help/316-How-to-Show-or-Hide-Fields-Base-on-User-s-Answer
Here's my sample form: https://form.jotform.com/73638533779977
Feel free to clone it.
I hope this helps.