- samsalesAsked on May 03, 2010 at 04:58 PMCan you let me know if Jot forms work reliably on iPhones and Blackberry type devices. I have tried to use one of my forms on a Blackberry with no luck, the web site works but the form area is blank.Thanks
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 04, 2010 at 08:57 AMI added this to our bug list. We will look into both iPhone and BlackBerry.
- bellalimoAnswered on June 22, 2010 at 04:05 PMI too am having the same problem with BlackBerry device, page loads but no form showing.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 23, 2010 at 07:48 AMThanks. This is in our bug list.
Can you also send the URL of the page that has this problem?
- malhi09Answered on July 19, 2010 at 04:22 PM
Same with a form I just built. It doesn't open on the Blackberry. Is this still a known issue?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 20, 2010 at 02:40 AM
This is still in our bug list. We will look into it. Thanks.
- Hemant Chand DungriyalAnswered on June 24, 2011 at 01:31 AM
Im new in blackberry platform and facing a problem for making blackberry project???
So, i have android project and i want to convert this project to blackberry.??
And how to change android aidl file in blackberry format.???
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 24, 2011 at 03:21 AM
Am I correct in assuming that your question is totally unrelated to the service that we offer, which is Jotform? Unfortunately, there's not much help we can give you with regards to your question. This is the support forum for Jotform users. We can only entertain queries that are related to our products and services.