- davidgoebelstateAsked on September 26, 2012 at 04:42 PM
I would like to set the folder field to the "Full Name" field on my form. However, it does not show up as an option in the integration wizard when setting up the configuration. Is this not possible?
This is a re-post of a comment on Send Your Form Uploads to Google Drive
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 26, 2012 at 05:07 PM
I believe that it's not possible to use the "Full name" field as a folder because it has two inputs.
If you were to use a text box as a field for the First Name and another text box as the field for the Last Name, you would be able to use either one as a folder.
Please let us know if we can further assist you!
- canerbalciAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 04:20 AM
Thank you for your input. Using full name as folder name makes perfect sense. We will be looking into implementing it as soon as we can. I will update this thread when we are done.
- WtfuckAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 07:42 AM
Can we use 2 Fields on GoogleDrive ?
Because on Dropbox we Can't
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 08:00 AM
Can you please post your question on a separate thread? And can you please add more information or details on what you are trying to achieve?
- davidgoebelstateAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 12:11 PM
Awesome, that would be great.
- guest_22834086821051Answered on October 10, 2012 at 11:23 AM
- guest_22834086821051Answered on October 10, 2012 at 11:25 AM
It looks like this feature has been implemented. Can you verify?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 10, 2012 at 11:43 AM
Currently we are still not able to use the Full Name field as a folder on our Google Drive integration. However, we are able to do it on our DropBox integration.
Let us know if you need further assistance!
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 10, 2012 at 11:51 AM
Here is a visual guide on how to set the "Full Name" field as a folder on a DropBox integration.
Make sure you complete the integration and then manage it by following these steps:
- canerbalciAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 04:45 AM
It must be working now. You can use Full Name and many other field types with Google Drive Integration.
- WtfuckAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 05:55 AM
Can we set more than 1 field ?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 07:50 AM
Sorry but it's not possible. However, you can create two separate folder names for your submission files, one is for the Main Folder Name (you have to set your own) and the other one is for Submissions Folder Name which can be selected from the form fields (will be replaced with the real field value). Isn't this suitable to your needs?