- bdoodleAsked on January 02, 2018 at 11:38 AM
You continue to improve your interface. I understand and appreciate that. But now (after a good while of not doing any form editting), I can't get to my purchase order to edit it.
When I went to edit my form, there used to be an icon in the upper right corner of my purchase order that I could click to do edits. It's no longer there so I clicked Add Widget in upper left of screen, then the Payment tab, and then purchase order. It rightfully said I couldn't have more than one in my form and presented an Edit button for the existing order.
When I clicked the Edit button next to Purcase Order I just get a blank screen. Perhaps I'm a dolt, but I'd appreciate some assistance.
- JotForm SupportArdian_LAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 12:52 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience, we have reported this issue to our back end team. You will be updated via this thread when the issue gets fixed.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 01:35 PM
This should now be fixed. There was an issue with the collapse sections in payment fields that was correct. If there are any further issues editing payment fields, let us know and we will take another look.
- bdoodleAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 02:06 PM
It works no differently than before. I did the same thing I described above and was redirected to a blank screen.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 02:16 PM
I was able to reproduce the issue but after I cleared my browser cache, the issue was no longer present. Try clearing your browser cache to see if that allows for the updated builder to load.
- bdoodleAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 02:56 PM
That didn't help. Same problem also happened when I tried it on Firefox. (Originally on Bhrome)
How are you getting into the purchase order in Edit mode? Are you doing what I did which was described in my first post? If not, how are you doing it?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 04:11 PM
I can confirm the issue still reproduces on your form, even after clearing forms cache:
You will be notified via this thread when it gets fixed.
- ReneCAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 04:14 PM
can I know when it's fixed b/c mine is doing the same thing
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 04:38 PM
The issue is fixed, I tried it for the second time after clearing my browser cache, and it worked. What browser are you using? If you are using Chrome, follow this guide: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- bdoodleAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 09:13 PM
As I said earlier, I'm using Chrome, but it also doesn't work on Firefox. I cleared my cache again, but no dice. Can't get anything but blank screen.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 11:56 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience, this is odd, clearing cache worked on my end. We will wait for our back-end team response.
- bdoodleAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 09:07 AM
It appears to be working on all my browsers now. Thank you.
- JotForm DeveloperomurAnswered on January 05, 2018 at 10:26 AM
There was a brief period were the form was emitting an error message. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
If you encounter any other issue, feel free to reach out.