- WendyyeoAsked on September 26, 2012 at 08:46 PM
I would the form to appear as below. Pls. advise.
Checkbox Text Image Num
Set A Text Image Qty
Set B Text Image Qty
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 26, 2012 at 08:58 PM
Are you looking to something like this...
Please update us.
- WendyyeoAnswered on September 26, 2012 at 09:05 PM
not quite, currently i am using conditional hide/show for qty.
I would like the solution to display quantity side by side to each selection, with the respective image as well.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 26, 2012 at 09:24 PM
Hello Wendy. How about this one:
- WendyyeoAnswered on September 26, 2012 at 11:38 PM
1. Since they are now side by side, there is no need to hide at all.
2. The spacing do not quite align, as the image etc are taking up more height.
Can these be done?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 12:20 AM