- ghengizshonAsked on January 02, 2018 at 01:53 PM
I have the payment settings of my form programmed to authorize payments instead of actually charging the credit card. However it is not working and cards are being charged.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 02:55 PM
I checked your form http://www.jotform.us/form/71925444584161
And saw that you have authorization disabled.
- ghengizshonAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 03:44 PM
I have switched it to off on numerous occasions. It just keeps switching back by default.
- ghengizshonAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 04:43 PMI have switched it to authorize on numerous occasions. It keeps defaulting
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 04:48 PM
Its possible Paypal Pro doesn't support this feature. I asked my colleagues and they think we should escalate the issue to Level 2 support to get a better answer.
Level 2 support will investigate and post a response on this thread.
- JotForm DeveloperoliviaAnswered on January 04, 2018 at 10:43 AM
We are sorry for the issue you have experienced.
Firstly, I have check PayPal Pro Authorization Only feature. It is seen that it is working correctly. Please have a look at the following images:
Second, "I have switched it to authorize on numerous occasions. It keeps defaulting to off."
From your comment above, I think your issue was about another problem. Two days ago, there was a problem about saving form changes. The issue should be fixed. Could you please try again?
I will be awaiting for your reply.
Thank you for your understanding.