- ClippedinAsked on January 02, 2018 at 05:09 PM
Hi, I have 2 accounts, that i would like to merge, can you help??
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 06:14 PM
Yes, we can merge two accounts for you to one by transferring all your forms to your preferred account. Please provide us the usernames of the accounts and to which account should the forms be transferred to.
Looking forward to your response.
- ScottAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 07:53 PM
Sweet. Our preferred account is Clippedin, so we would like to move over all the forms from rmevents1 over to clippedin. In doing so, can you still move over the folders and the way they were organized?
- MarvihAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 10:45 PM
Before we move your forms. Can you please login to "rmevents1" and create another thread requesting to move the forms to your account "Clippedin".
This is just for security purposes.
- rmevents1Answered on January 04, 2018 at 12:29 PM
yes, i just did.
Do you need anything else?