- nanabafourAsked on January 02, 2018 at 07:05 PM
I wanted to know how I can change account status to an NGO status?
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 10:09 PM
You can apply for Nonprofit Organization on this link https://www.jotform.com/nonprofit/pricing/ after you Submit your application. As soon as the application is approved, we will give send you a link via Email to be used in upgrading your account with discounted rate.
- John OduroAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 06:30 AM
Thanks Marvin, for the response but I already have an active account which I want to maintain so how do I upgrade that to an NGO account? That is what I am asking.
- JotForm SupportArdian_LAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 08:01 AM
As my colleague has suggested, you need to apply for a non-profit account on this url: https://www.jotform.com/nonprofit/pricing/
You can apply with that active account you have there is no problem with that. We will review and respond to your application as soon as possible, I can not give you ETA, it's usually within the same business day when we receive it, but it depends on how many applications we have that day.
If you have further questions please let us know.
- nanabafourAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 04:53 PM
Thanks guys, I will do that soon as possible. I just want to lose my forms.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 06:04 PM
No worries, rest assured your forms will still be there as we do not delete anything without the customers consent.