- GoyaAsked on January 02, 2018 at 08:57 PM
I want to remove my credit card information from automatically renewing. What do I need to do?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 11:58 PM
I have canceled the current subscription that just renewed, can you please confirm that you want the account downgraded back to free? In that case, we would owe you a refund.
- GoyaAnswered on April 02, 2018 at 09:43 PMI do not want it cancelled however I do not want it renewed automatically again and I would like the credit card information removed.
Please confirm you can do that.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 02, 2018 at 11:59 PM
Please note that the subscription will not be renewed automatically after cancelling the subscription. The account shall be holding Bronze plan till the end of the current subscription period i.e., Jan 3, 2019.
I have sent a request to our manager for the removal of the credit card information from the payment processor. Once the information is removed, you'll be updated here.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 03, 2018 at 12:37 AM
As per your request, the credit card information from the payment processor has been removed now.