- pekadessAsked on September 27, 2012 at 06:31 AM
While building the requests of my client get bigger.
So, here's my next challenge. Help is appreciated very much:
I would like my client to achieve the following:
- Report from submitted data (table/rss/?)
- Link/button in report to edit/alter submitted data (for my client)
- Send updated text (to their clients, based on udated record data)
- Which report would be best?
- How do I integrate the 'edit' link/button in the report?
- How do I create the 'autoresponder/e-mail' with the updated text?
Thanks in advance!
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 07:05 AM
Which report would be best?
You can create grid listing report, please check: http://www.jotform.com/help/105-Grid-Listing
How do I integrate the 'edit' link/button in the report?
We're sorry but this is not possible in Jotform.
How do I create the 'autoresponder/e-mail' with the updated text?
Auto responders only works on actual submissions and not on edited submissions, so they cannot recieved their updated (edited) information via notifications. However, they can always visit the edit link to view their updated details.
Please let us know if you have more further concerns, we will be glad to help you.
- pekadessAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 07:11 AM
Thanks for your clear and quick reply!
I'll try the grid listing and get back to you should I need further info.
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 07:27 AM
Welcome, our pleasure to help. :)