- lansingpartyAsked on January 03, 2018 at 03:40 AM
Questions regarding these instructions:
1. Platform is Weebly, a "host" section is required can you indicate what is required to be entered here?
2. If the domain is www.xyz.com then the example would be:
3. Nothing additional would need to be done on the domain itself correct? Simply add the CNAME then when using a link to share we would use: http://forms.xyz.com/(form link)?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to use Custom Domains with Jotform
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 05:07 AM
1) I'm not sure to what you're referring to? For what you need to enter the host?
If you have your own hosting, maybe this would help: http://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/articles/201372693-How-to-Use-a-Domain-You-Purchased-Elsewhere
Nothing else needs to be done except adding the CNAME record.
Let us know if you need any further assistance.