- jessicagibsonAsked on January 03, 2018 at 03:40 AM
I have completed all steps but still cannot get submissions to go to the email provided under settings.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Properly Add, Change, and Test a New Email Recipient Address
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 05:23 AM
I checked your form and Notifier is set so the submitted data is sent to this email address: email@example.com
The email is not on the Bounce list:
And submissions are sent properly:
Are you checking some other email by any chance?
We'll wait for your response.
- jessicagibsonAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 08:43 AMI am only checking that email. It is my colleagues email and she sits beside me. It is not going to junk or spam. She is receiving other emails. I have also place my email that you are using now as the notifier and do not receive submissions either.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 09:55 AM
You can check your email history yourself here:
We can see the emails are being sent. So that means either they are delayed, or they are being rejected by your email provider.
To fix the emails from being rejected you have two options:
1. Use your own SMTP server
Instead of using firstname.lastname@example.org to send your emails, the incoming mail from Jotform will not be rejected as it will come from your own SMTP server. All you need is your SMTP server settings. Your email provider should be able to provide you with this.
2. Whitelist Jotforms ip addresses.
You would need to contact your email provider and ask them to do this.