- NCATScholarsAsked on January 03, 2018 at 08:31 AM
I have tried several times to download my form attachments. I request the data and get a response that I will get an email when it is ready. Once the date is ready and I click download, I get an error message that says "Windows cannot open the folder. The compressed (zipped) folder ...path address...is invalid.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 09:39 AM
Are you referring to the instructions here?
You can try to repair the zip file
- NCATScholarsAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 10:00 AM
Yes I used those instructions and repairing it did not work.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 11:16 AM
We apologize for the inconvenience. I have reported this issue to our back-end team. You will be notified via this thread when the issue gets fixed.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 11:29 AM
Hi again, this is not actually an issue. Since this is zipped folder, you can not open it by just clicking in it as shown on this example:
You need to go into downloads folder, find the zip file, and extract the files using a software such as 7-Zip:
Let us know if you need more help.