- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 03:29 PM
We have synced your integration again. Please check if the submission has been sent to the integrated spreadsheet.
- theparkcatalogAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 04:40 PM
NO, the submission did not go to the integrated spreadsheet. I know how to sync the integration, I think there is something more going on....are you experiencing this Google Sheets issue with other accounts?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 06:29 PM
That's odd, I cloned your form, and integrated with my Google Spreadsheet, and it worked fine:
Removing and making a new integration should resolve the issue. Are you modifying the spreadsheet after integrating it? If not, please confirm, so we will forward this to our back-end team to get further help.
- theparkcatalogAnswered on January 08, 2018 at 11:31 AM
We use a Magento-based platform for our website. I don't know if that causes an issue or not.
Here's the link to your form on our page...
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 08, 2018 at 12:01 PM
I did two test submissions, one from form directly:
And one from the embedded form on your website:
Could you please check if you received any in Spreadsheet?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 08, 2018 at 02:18 PM
Thank you for additional information, I have forwarded this issue to our backend team for further checking, we will inform you further through this thread.
We might need the access to your Google Spreadsheet so we can test this issue, so if you can share (open) the spreadsheet and share the URL here.
Also, I initiated a manual sync of submissions, please confirm if my test submissions went through.