- StephanieAsked on January 03, 2018 at 07:09 PMI have been using JotForm for an entire year and it was workin well for me - I accept very small payments through JotForm so even the smallest plan is not worthwhile for me. It is so unfortunate that the “free” plan went from 10 payment limit to 1 payment limit with no notice to existing users and only two days for me to find a new way to accept client contracts with booking fee. I’m very disappointed in this change and will not be upgrading to the monthly fee through JotForm purely because of the lack of communication and short notice. I have recommended JotForm to numerous other photographers but it is no longer as highly regarded for me to do so. Sorry, but you guys missed the mark on this change...!
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 07:23 PM
We really appreciate your feedback regarding this and I will forward your message to our second level, this will be into consideration for future changes to the service.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on January 04, 2018 at 01:25 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. We are aware there was no notification of this change, but the company has the right to modify the service with or without notice.Although I agree with you that it would have been better if users were informed on the changes beforehand.
Your request has been escalated by my colleague to our second level and this will be put into consideration for the future changes to the service.
- osfAnswered on January 04, 2018 at 01:57 AMJust because you have a right to do something, doesn't mean it's the right thing to do. You are affecting people's livelihoods here. Providing advance notice that the terms of service are changing is the decent thing to do. Acting in good faith, being decent, communicating with and respecting your customers -- these things create loyalty to a company.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on January 04, 2018 at 03:07 AM
We appreciate your feedback and in order to assist you better I have moved it to another thread, we will help you as soon as possible here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1338446-Just-because-you-have-a-right-to-do-something-doesn-t-mean-it-s-the-right-thing-to-do-You-are-affecting-people-s-livelihoods-here-Providing-advance
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 05, 2018 at 10:05 AM
We are sorry about starting the enforce the new limits without notifying you. That was a mistake on our part. We have now lifted the new limits. Your accounts are now back to the old limits.
We will send an email about it and let you know when the limits will be changed for your account.
Thanks for your patience and feedback.
- philbonfieldAnswered on January 05, 2018 at 10:18 AMI am having the same issue, very embarrassing to our club who are using this for the very first time to pay their membership fee. Have a Bronze package that we utilised at the end of 2017 and worked perfectly for us. The membership has already virtually hit the new max of 10 and is now useless and if something is not done, we will have to revert back to paperforms and cash. Please address this asap
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on January 05, 2018 at 10:31 AM
I have moved your question to a new thread and would be answered here -https://www.jotform.com/answers/1339988 .
- babbleheadsphotographyAnswered on January 05, 2018 at 10:53 AM
@aytekin - wow! Thank you for working toward making this right. Quite honestly, it was unexpected, but very much appreciated! Thank you!