- MTBMarketingAsked on January 03, 2018 at 07:38 PM
Hi there - I have integrated our marketing request form into Asana and it creates a new task in my project and fills in my custom fields as needed, however I cannot find a way to get the attachment on the form to be an attachment on the new task created? I don't see any options on the integration tab to add that but we desperately need the attachment to show up.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 09:37 PM
Unfortunately, I think it's not technically possible to send the attachment through the integration to the Asana task, so far, I think only the link will be created, the link will be from the file stored on the JotForm servers.
I may forward this to our second level if you want, if it's possible to do this at some time then this will be implemented and you would be notified via this thread.
Please let us know if you would like to proceed.
- AneliseAnswered on January 04, 2018 at 12:53 PM
Ok... that's not ideal but it could work if the link to download the file would just go into the custom field in the Asana task. Right now, I get a confirmation email with a link to download the file that was attached. But when I link the "files to attach" field in jotform to a custom blank text field for attachments in Asana, the link doesn't push to that field. Is there at least a way to get the link to show up in the Asana task so we can click to download from the task?
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on January 04, 2018 at 02:45 PM
I have forwarded the issue to Level 2 and we will let you know when there is an update.
- evidencebasedbirthAnswered on January 05, 2018 at 07:45 PM
- venturemeAnswered on January 08, 2018 at 12:39 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 08, 2018 at 06:09 AM
Please note that we have already created a feature request ticket and forwarded it to our backend team. Upon checking the feature request ticket, I found that it is already assigned and one of our developer is already looking into this. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update on this.
- dougwilliamsAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 10:59 PM
any updates on this integration?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 17, 2018 at 01:31 AM
Unfortunately no. We have not received any update from our backend team yet.
Though we cannot provide an ETA on this but we will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 17, 2018 at 07:20 AM
Unfortunately we do not have phone support. I would suggest you to go ahead and ask your question here and we will surely try to help you.
We will wait for your response.