- convenusAsked on September 27, 2012 at 10:57 AM
Hi - If I forward a submissuion is there any way I can access the email that is sent. Is it stored anywhere or do I need to copy myself in the original forward.
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 11:12 AM
Yes, you should be able to access sent emails on your "Sent Email" folder to your email account. It is also your choice if you will CC yourself before forwarding messages.
Hope this give you such accurate information.
- convenusAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 11:25 AM
Thanks - do you mean that there is a folder in Jotform. I am forwarding my submissions within Jotform using the approprate function. Can I still see these sent /forwarded emails within Jotform??
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 11:49 AM
Sorry for misinterpreting your question. Actually, you can add multiple emails when forwarding your submissions, but there is no folder at all. When forwarding, all submissions will remain intact you can still view or see them on the submissions area.
Also, when adding multiple emails, please be sure to include comma at the end of the email and a space before the next email, please do not include comma to the end of the last email.
See image for example:
Hope this information gives you a solution to your question.
- convenusAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 11:52 AMThank you - have a good day
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 11:55 AM
Welcome, our pleasure to address your needs. :)