- MyVIPTourAsked on January 04, 2018 at 11:34 AM
Please advise. thank you!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 04, 2018 at 12:38 PM
I checked our email logs and the emails do appear to be sending to your Gmail address. Check your spam/junkmail folder to ensure they are not being filtered there.
- blind2urizAnswered on January 04, 2018 at 12:44 PM
I just submitted a ticket to JotForm as well...
I didn't think mine were either but they are eventually starting to show up on my clients Gmail account after a couple hours. Not sure what might be going on.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 04, 2018 at 01:56 PM
There does indeed appear to be an issue with emails being sent to Gmail addresses being sent significantly delayed. I will forward this thread to our developers to be updated as soon as this is resolved.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 04, 2018 at 02:33 PM
This should now be fixed. One of our email server was overloaded. New notifications should come through immediately and the rest that were delayed should be coming through shortly.