- mongaakshayAsked on January 04, 2018 at 12:56 PM
Hi, I am looking to change one of my existing forms to a single question form, like this - https://form.jotform.com/72691491923969
Can this be done ?
If not, how can I create an exactly same form as above in my account ?
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on January 04, 2018 at 01:29 PM
I have checked your account and found that you are using mixed layout format. Customers with mixed layout does not have the option to change the form layout once it is already created.
Normally when you create a form, you get an option to choose whether to select Classic(All question in One page) layout or Cards (Single Question in One page) layout.
Once the form is build or cloned, the layout can not be changed by the mixed layout users.
However, we can make the change for you. You can send us the form link so we change the form layout to Single Question in One page.
- mongaakshayAnswered on January 05, 2018 at 01:54 AM
Hi, is it possible to make a copy of the form I referred above ?
- JotForm SupportArdian_LAnswered on January 05, 2018 at 06:10 AM
Yes it is possible to clone that form to do that please follow steps explained in the video below:
Please let us know if you have any other question.
- mongaakshayAnswered on January 05, 2018 at 11:31 AM
Hi, the problem is still there. Please see this video link - https://www.useloom.com/share/1ed3e346cdce47168dd105900597f6f9
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on January 05, 2018 at 11:45 AM
The form that you were trying to import, is belong to one of Jotform's admin account. Maybe the form has been restricted from cloning.
Can you please give us your form url which you want to convert in single question format? We can make the change for you.
- mongaakshayAnswered on January 05, 2018 at 11:47 AM
Sabbir, I want to have a same form as this one - https://form.jotform.com/72691491923969
Your colleague just explained me on how this can be done but somehow it was not happening, therefore I shared a video with you. Can you help me make a copy / or maybe an exact same form ?
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on January 05, 2018 at 11:59 AM
I have cloned this form to see if you can reuse it by importing it from my form.
Here is the url: https://form.jotform.com/80044363070951
Please try to clone it and see if it works for you.
- mongaakshayAnswered on January 05, 2018 at 12:15 PM
thanks, this is done