- LRGRAsked on January 04, 2018 at 04:02 PM
When you click on our Application Form it is a blank page with a message that says "Only secure content displayed" There is a box that says "Show all Content" If you click on that it does bring up our form and it can be submitted. However if you do not click quick enough on the "Show all content" button it disappears and clients are left with a blank screen. What do we need to do to make our Application Form secure?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on January 04, 2018 at 06:47 PM
I found 2 application forms on your account:
1. Foster Application: https://www.jotform.com/50316390448151
2. Adoption Application: https://www.jotform.com/50364864960159
Both forms are displayed properly using the links above though.
Can you tell us which form you're referring to? Also, is your form embedded on a page on your website? If it is, share the URL with too us so we can have a look.
- LRGRAnswered on January 05, 2018 at 03:52 PM
Thanks, it was both forms but after about a week they seem to be working fine now. If we have further issues we be back in touch