- huzwayAsked on January 04, 2018 at 08:37 PM
Form over quota message. whats that about?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 05, 2018 at 01:57 AM
I did check your account and found that it is over quota as you have received payment submission limit. Please note that free account has only one payment submission limit. Since you have already received 8 payment submission, that is the reason why your account is over quota.
To enable your form again, you will have to upgrade your account or wait for the first day of next month when the submission counters are reset.
- huzwayAnswered on January 05, 2018 at 05:53 PM
I made a new form without payment option and that is still not working?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on January 05, 2018 at 07:45 PM
Creating a new form won't reset your payment submission counter. Your options were laid out by Ashwin:
1. Either you wait for the 1st day of the next month for the monthly payment submission to reset back to 0.
2. Or upgrade to a higher tier for a higher monthly payment submission limit.