- traineraliAsked on January 04, 2018 at 10:01 PM
I need to cancel my account. How can I download or save all my submissions prior to doing that? Thank you for your immediate attention to this.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertcAnswered on January 05, 2018 at 12:55 AM
You can see how can you download your submissions from the following guide link.
Unfortunately, you cannot cancel your account but if you want, we can do that for you after you've saved your submissions.
- traineraliAnswered on January 05, 2018 at 01:43 AMHow can I download all my submissions at once? Its only letting me download one at a time.
Also, Can I have the number to call for cancellation?
From Trainer Ali & The Fit Body Boot Camp Team.....
......NOW GO EAT YOUR VEGGIES!
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on January 05, 2018 at 06:06 AM
You can download the submission data all at once from the View Submission page of your Jotform user guide: -How-to-Download-Form-Submissions-as-Excel-CSV-PDF
Below is a demo on how to download submissions in PDF. You can choose Excel or CSV format also.
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on January 05, 2018 at 06:07 AM
On the issue of canceling your subscription, Unfortunately at the moment we o not offer Phone support. You can still make the request on this thread and we will cancel your subscription.