- ronshullerAsked on January 05, 2018 at 06:28 AM
On a multi-page form, how can I get rid of the default setting that lets one scroll through all of the pages without having to do it one at a time in the order written.
I need a form that only allows you to go forward or backward by one screen and only if either the "next/previous" buttons or the arrows are used.
- Ardian_LAnswered on January 05, 2018 at 09:08 AM
Unfortunately the progress bar can not be removed in the new layout. I have submitted the feature request to our developers and you will be notified on this thread as soon as possible.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on March 20, 2018 at 09:16 AM
We are good news. Your request has been implemented by our development team. You can remove progress in two different ways:
1. Directly via from settings.
2. If you are going to embed your form via Inline Embed method, you can disable it though the options.
Please have a try and do let us know if you need any further assistance by our side.