- jeffrey_c_davisAsked on January 05, 2018 at 06:32 AM
My form works fine on my computer, but when I navigate to it from my webpage while using my cell phone it's not working. Please try the following on both a computer and a cell phone if you can:
1. Go to www.dont-blink-photography.com
2. On the homepage click the "Contact Me" button (3rd from the right)
3. It will take you to my Contact Me for in jotform (https://form.jotform.com/80028349950156).
For some reason the "Visit me on Facebook" link isn't working. Yet when I go directly to the form using a direct link (https://form.jotform.com/80028349950156) it seems to work fine. Furthermore, the formatting of the form is different when I navigate to it from my webpage than when I go directly to it using the link I just provided. Finally, when using the link to go directly to the form the "Call me at 240-691-6728" button appears to trigger my cell phone to make a phone call. When I navigate to the form from my webpage it does not. Let me know if you have any suggestions. Thanks!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 05, 2018 at 09:13 AM
I have been checking your form and it seems like the issue happens due to the frameset you have used there, actually the browser is blocking the redirection due to the permissions:
I would recommend you to try embedding your form using the iFrame code to see if that helps: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
Otherwise you may need to contact your developer in order to further check this from your end.
I hope this helps.