- blarsen0803Asked on January 05, 2018 at 11:07 AM
I reset my password and then tried to login and would not allow me to login. Can you help me login. Do you have a form for counseling release of information?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 05, 2018 at 12:29 PM
Collecting Sensitive Information. You may not use the JotForm to collect certain types of sensitive information, including but not limited to credit card information and any type of login credentials. You may collect some sensitive information such as social security numbers or driver’s license numbers, but you are required to use best security practices of JotForm including SSL and Encrypted Forms features. You are solely responsible for compliance with any data protection and privacy laws and rules applicable to the sensitive information.
We have recently needed to become much strict on this due to becoming PCI compliant. This required removing any currently stored credit card data from our system.
If you require payment authorization, that can be done through one of our many payment processors:
If you would like, we can remove the credit card fields from the form and activate your account.
- blarsen0803Answered on January 05, 2018 at 12:43 PMYes please remove the credit card field to activate my account.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 05, 2018 at 02:07 PM
I removed the fields and activated your account. Your forms should be usable once again.
- blarsen0803Answered on January 05, 2018 at 02:43 PMThanks
Brett Larsen, MA, LPCC-S