- nb88mbrsAsked on January 05, 2018 at 12:52 PM
I NEED TO GET RID OF THE BREAKUP FORM FAST PLEASE HELP.
IF YOU COULD EASY US INTO IT -- I THINK IT WILL BE OKAY.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 05, 2018 at 02:17 PM
My understanding is that you want to change the form layout to the Classic one or the All Questions in One Page.
You can go to the Account Settings and change the Form Layout to "All Questions in One Page". Here's the link: https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/settings.
For existing forms, you can manually change it in the Form Settings. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click "Settings" in the top menu. Go to "Form Settings" and then click the "Show More Options" button.
2. Scroll down and look for "Form Layout". Change it to "All Questions in One Page".
3. After that, click "Build" in the top menu.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.