- calistaproAsked on September 27, 2012 at 04:14 PM
I WILL LIKE TO REPLACE THNE SENDER NAME WITH MY NAME. WHAT DO I DO?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 04:48 PM
Hello calistapro. You can change the sender name by editing your form and doing the following steps:
1. Click Setup & Embed
2. Email Alerts
3. Open your form Notification or Autoresponder
4. click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender's Name by selecting from the Sender information dropdown list (if you're editing your email notification). If you're using
Or if you are editing your autoresponder email, you can simply type the name on the dashed underline:
Lets know if you need further assistance.