- COTCwebmasterAsked on January 05, 2018 at 01:11 PM
Hello I am the admin of an account and I have a username that i would like to reset the password. Is there a way for me to do that from the admin side of the house?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 05, 2018 at 02:27 PM
My understanding is that you want to reset the password for this account (COTCwebmaster) where you are currently signed in.
You can do this in the Account Profile section. However, if you forgot the current password, you will not be able to do it. Please follow the steps below to reset your password:
1. You can go to the Login Page using another browser. Here's the link: https://www.jotform.com/login.
2. After that, click the "Forgot Password" text link and follow the wizard.
3. Please take note that the password reset email link will be sent to the account's email address. The email address of this account is (email@example.com).
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.