- TNChinaNetworkAsked on January 05, 2018 at 01:17 PM
I read other posts asking how to translate "upload file" text, and you all said that it translates automatically. However, my form is in Chinese and it is not automatically translating "Upload File", "Browse..." or "No file selected". The same is true for "Enter coupon" and "Apply". Can you please help?
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on January 05, 2018 at 02:59 PM
What you can do here is to clone the upload field and translate one of the upload field then apply a conditional rule to appear If Language is equal to Chinese and Membership Option is equal to One-Year Student Membership.
Please follow the steps below.
1. Duplicate the upload field
2. Rename the "Question text" of the original field to your preferred Chinese language
3. Click on the conditional logic icon
4. Add a new condition in "If Membership Options is equal to One-Year Student Membership". Copy the condition in my sample screenshot below:
5. Lastly, click on the conditional logic icon for the cloned upload field and add the condition below.
To see it in action, you can check my cloned form here https://form.jotform.com/80045372222951. If you wish to clone this form, you can follow our guide here on how to https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Let us know if you have any questions.