- mgeisler02Asked on January 05, 2018 at 02:29 PM
This week our event registrants are having significant trouble getting our "2018 Language & Literacy Institute" form submitted. They all say that the fill out the form information, hit "Submit," and then the Submit button changes to "Please wait" and it never goes through, even after 10-15 minutes. Some have been able to switch browsers and make it work, but others still can't get the form submitted.
I've always been able to get the forms to submit using Chrome--and this form was working before--so I just tried it but had the same problem. We're in the midst of a large even registration process, so we need to get this worked out as quickly as we can. Thanks for your assistance!Page URL:
- mgeisler02Answered on January 05, 2018 at 03:39 PM
UPDATE: I just tried it again, and this time it was only stuck on "Please wait" for a couple of seconds and then it went through. Is it possible that 2 people are trying to submit at the same time and it's clogging the system, or what could be going on?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 05, 2018 at 03:42 PM
I test submitted your form to try reproduce the issue, but so far I could not.
On my test submission I was able to see the Thank You page of the successful submission.
Here is a screencast video of my test.
Can you please try again. It is possible also it has to do with browser cache issue. Try also resetting your browser or clearing the cache.
Let us know if issue persist.
- mgeisler02Answered on January 05, 2018 at 03:54 PM
Thanks for your quick response! A couple of clarifications:
1) How do you reset your browser?
2) I do know how to clear the cache, but I'm wondering: would it be a matter of only clearing the cache, or would we have to clear browsing history and cookies too?
- mgeisler02Answered on January 05, 2018 at 04:36 PM
Great, thanks much!