- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 06, 2018 at 06:15 AM
I checked your form but it is not integrated with Asana, are you still not able to integrate like in the original issue?
- evidencebasedbirthAnswered on January 08, 2018 at 06:39 PM
Sorry Nik - I was trying it out using this form: https://form.jotform.com/80047241422142
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 01:01 AM
I cleared your form cache. Could you please check it again?
With regards to the notification, your form doesn't have email notification. You have to create one if you want to be notified via email.
- evidencebasedbirthAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 09:42 PM
I am confused with how the e-mail notification would effect the Asana integration. However, I did submit the form again and it still is not connecting to Asana in any way.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 10, 2018 at 02:02 AM
What my colleague meant is that the Notifying problem you encountered is related to the fact that you don't have a Notifier created in your form, only Autoresponder, which sends emails to submitters only.
Regarding the Asana integration and data not shown, I forwarded this to our backend team for further checking.
We will inform you further through this thread.
- evidencebasedbirthAnswered on January 10, 2018 at 04:27 PM
Thank you all for your help!
- evidencebasedbirthAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 08:35 PM
Hello, just wanted to follow up. Please let me know if I can provide anything to assist.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 17, 2018 at 01:24 AM
I'm sorry, but the issue is still being worked on.
We will inform you once the issue is resolved.
Thank you for your patience!
- evidencebasedbirthAnswered on January 29, 2018 at 09:41 PM
Hi @Nik_C. Thank you for the update! We were hoping that we came across a small glitch back in November with the newly launched integration and that we would be able to use it for our upcoming enrollment season in February.
For what it is worth, I believe the issue may lay in the fact we are using a "board" in Asana instead of a "list". Are there other users that have the same issue or are there other users successfully using this new integration? If so, could you share how they are using it with a "board" or "list"? This is a very simple integration where all we need is the URL/Link to the jotform submission and a first name at the title, so if anyone else is successfully using this, we would love to know if there is anything we can change on our end.
Thank you and your team so much for your time! It is greatly appreciated.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 02:44 AM
I checked Asana and their Forum, I'm honestly, not even sure that it is possible to switch to board view, according to their forum post here: https://community.asana.com/t/switching-from-boards-to-list-view-and-vice-versa/979/148
Maybe I missed something, but are you able to view your Asana in board view?
- evidencebasedbirthAnswered on February 05, 2018 at 03:05 PM
@Nik_C - I am just curious if this integration is working for anyone else? I am willing to change to a list view or board view to get this rolling. Our enrollment opens this week so we are willing to make whatever changes to utilize the integration. Thanks so much!
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on February 05, 2018 at 03:52 PM
I have just tried integrating a form with Asana and it is working correctly.
Form Demo: https://form.jotform.com/80355689938980
Did you try removing the integration completely and adding it again?
- evidencebasedbirthAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 04:43 PM
( sorry - automated response )
- evidencebasedbirthAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 09:33 AM
Yes, I have multiple times. I wish I knew what the problem was, because if it is working for other people, I am not understanding why it wouldn't work for us.
Thank you for the demo, though! :)
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 11:02 AM
I also tried it, and it seems not working. The ticket is already assigned to our developer. As soon as we have an update, we will make sure to let you know here.
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on March 12, 2018 at 01:09 PM
Hi we would like to confirm if the problem remains on your form? We inspect your form and seems okay we also tried it on our side. We also made some fixes on the integrations so please give it a try again and let us know.