- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 06, 2018 at 06:15 AM
I checked your form but it is not integrated with Asana, are you still not able to integrate like in the original issue?
- evidencebasedbirthAnswered on January 08, 2018 at 06:39 PM
Sorry Nik - I was trying it out using this form: https://form.jotform.com/80047241422142
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 01:01 AM
I cleared your form cache. Could you please check it again?
With regards to the notification, your form doesn't have email notification. You have to create one if you want to be notified via email.
- evidencebasedbirthAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 09:42 PM
I am confused with how the e-mail notification would effect the Asana integration. However, I did submit the form again and it still is not connecting to Asana in any way.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 10, 2018 at 02:02 AM
What my colleague meant is that the Notifying problem you encountered is related to the fact that you don't have a Notifier created in your form, only Autoresponder, which sends emails to submitters only.
Regarding the Asana integration and data not shown, I forwarded this to our backend team for further checking.
We will inform you further through this thread.
- evidencebasedbirthAnswered on January 10, 2018 at 04:27 PM
Thank you all for your help!
- evidencebasedbirthAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 08:35 PM
Hello, just wanted to follow up. Please let me know if I can provide anything to assist.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 17, 2018 at 01:24 AM
I'm sorry, but the issue is still being worked on.
We will inform you once the issue is resolved.
Thank you for your patience!